Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can a constant full feeling in your abdomen be the baby?

Like, feeling full in your lower abdomen. Feeling like pressure in your amdomen pushing outwards.... That's the best I can describe it.

P.S I have missed my period for two months ( around dec 17th is when my last period ended. I 'm guessing I would be around 10 - 11 weeks if I am pregnant. I have been having slightly sore nipples and EXTREME heartburn. I'm also very emotional and sensitive and have major mood swings....

A couple minutes ago I went to get some pizza and when I saw that someone at the rest I nearly cried.

I've also been peeing alot more than usual. Like around every 15 minutes.Can a constant full feeling in your abdomen be the baby?
Nothing wrong with asking questions, but find out if you are pregnant then work out what you want to do from there.



No one can diagnose a pregnancy just from a couple of symptoms, you need to take a test or go see a dr.



Hope to hear from you soon.



Good luck

ClaireCan a constant full feeling in your abdomen be the baby?
you know you have posted 3 times now. i would suggest you take a dam test. your far enough along to be very positive. and then you wont have any questions.Can a constant full feeling in your abdomen be the baby?
Why keep asking if you don't like the answer? I'm just curious.



Go to the doctor, stop being a cheapo on doctor's appointments, you will only know for sure if it's a baby or a tumor if you go to the doctor and get blood work done.



Good bye. I worry about your future. *grinning back at you*
  • fun girl games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment