Thursday, February 23, 2012

My mom is mad because I sold my watch, what should I do?

I sold my Adidas watch for $10 and it's worth $15. When I got home I didn't realize how much I loved it. It was navy blue. My dad gave me $100 last week. I'm 15. I'm mad because I can't get a job at like BK or McDonald's or anything like that. So I got $10 and that bumped me up to $130. I save a $20 that my mom gave me to order a pizza with but I never ordered. So, I told my mom and dad and they said it was stupid. I'm desperate for money and will go to Nasty Legal eXtremes. But what should I do? I kinda miss it.My mom is mad because I sold my watch, what should I do?
Open a lemonade stand?



There are tons of ways to make a little money online. Like buying something in bulk from a wholesaler and then selling individual pieces on ebay for a small profit on each...



Or selling junk around the house that you don't actually use anymore.My mom is mad because I sold my watch, what should I do?
quit being so impulsive and obsessed with money. If you must have money then try odd jobs like mowing or raking and bagging leaves or grass.. stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment