Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I get game save data downloading from the internet to work on my ps3?

I unfortunately lost all my PS3 game saves and I don't want to take the time to go through again especially RE5. I downloaded the game save from the internet, loaded, and copied to my hard drive. Every time I go to access it in the game it says "You cannot use the saved data from another Profile. Quit your game, delete the saved data and try again." Please help me figure out how to get this to work. Thanks.How do I get game save data downloading from the internet to work on my ps3?It's probably Resident Evil, since it's mainly a 1P game it wont let you use it.How do I get game save data downloading from the internet to work on my ps3?if i were u i would just do them again because on some games its will stop you from getting trophies
  • map of idaho
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment