Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is the name of the game played with colored wooden disks that hold a spring open?

I played a game at a friend's house that consisted of a wooden frame, one side of which was loaded against a spring. The frame was held open by a bunch of wooden disks (black, yellow and green), and the point of the game was to try and remove the disks without tripping the spring. She said the game was called "hens and chicks," but I haven't been able to find any games by that name, and I know I've seen it around somewhere before. Any idea what the game's called or where I could find it?What is the name of the game played with colored wooden disks that hold a spring open?The game is indeed called Hens %26amp; Chicks. I located it at gifts.com. http://www.gifts.com/products/HearthSong/Hens-Chicks-Game?p=3770:724513:422%26amp;sid=vsmopd:hens+and+chicks+game:P%26amp;rid=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.altavista.com%2Fweb%2Fresults%3Fitag%3Dody%26q%3Dgame%2Bhen%2Bchicks%26kgs%3D0%26kls%3D0What is the name of the game played with colored wooden disks that hold a spring open?the one that has a dice in it it is called discover
  • campers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment