Sunday, February 26, 2012

What day of the month is my game informer magazine expected to arrive?

Hey everyone, I have already subscribed and recieved my first issue of game informer magazine in october, but technically I never got my nov issue, and now im wondering when I should expect my dec issue. because when i contacted game informer they told me that they didnt keep any of "last months issues" so in order to prevent that happening again, i would like to no what day should i get it by and no later than wat day if the month should i have already gotten it. thanks!What day of the month is my game informer magazine expected to arrive?usually the first week of that month, my bro signed up at game stop so if it doesnt come in the mail he can go there to pick it up for free

No comments:

Post a Comment