Sunday, February 26, 2012

If I wanted to download a wii game on the internet, How would I get the accesories to make the component work?

If the software for the wii game was downloaded. Where would I buy the accessories? In other words will the game work if I download the software and buy the accessories separately from the store.If I wanted to download a wii game on the internet, How would I get the accesories to make the component work?What are you asking? Well to get the Nintendo Wii you need to purchase one. you can find a Wii in almost any big reatail store. Like Wal-Mart, Best buy, Gamestop, K mart. and many online stores Like Ebay and Amazon.If I wanted to download a wii game on the internet, How would I get the accesories to make the component work?yes it would the wii game would have all the same components so anything the original game was compatable with will be compatable now. IF my answer doesnt help the least i can do is point you to were i get all my wii hacking and wii question answers. its in the sourcesIf I wanted to download a wii game on the internet, How would I get the accesories to make the component work?Yes, I recommend Gamestop or Best Buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment