Monday, February 20, 2012

Lack of pms,pregnant?

Here it goes,I never in my life had a lack of pms,I've been sexually active for a year now unprotected completely,ttc :) for first child.not stressed or anything,well as I've stated I always pms every month usually right after I ovulate,done this since I was 12 the whole sore boobs,cramps,crankyness to extreme and so on forth,even when I was late I'd pms right after ovulating and would pms til my period came,even had it for a whole month before.I'm experiencing some unusual symptoms,I'm very tuned with my body to the max,I noticed prominent veins like a map all over my chest,and my hips as well and my stomach around the ribs,never had em show like this,lack of pms,nausea occasionally,I even have food adversion as far as pizza goes,I can't even stand the thought of it,also I've been extremely tired,my fiance also noticed my heatbeat was beating faster then usually.also I've been bloating,ahhh.another thing usually my cm dries up before I start but it seems to be moist at all times.wow that was long,anyways af is due tommorow and so far no pms.so girls any personal experience or advice? Thanks :). Note:my mom is a twin,maybe that's why im experiencing some early pregnancy symptoms?Lack of pms,pregnant?
maybe, go see a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment