Thursday, February 23, 2012

Do you think .. my husband & I should take a stand?

the thing is that I stay with my husband/ kids on floor 1 ..and cook for kids.. and buy my own grocery etc etc ./



my husbands younger brother ..his wife,kids, and my parents in law stay on ground floor .





so my mil always does EXTREME partiality to the ones who stay with her ...

my mom came the other day and no one bothered to offer her any warmth ...

(well I had indeed prepared food for her but i did not mention it till the v last moment)

next day some random guests came to meet my bil's new daughter ...%26amp; extravagant table was laid out for them including ice creams .. fruits..pizzas.. ..pastas etcetc





i feel a bit offended ..that howcome no one even bothers to just ask me if i may need something???



my husband is ready to talk to her .. but he says what shall i say to my mom???





so guys do u think ... i need to stand up ???





ps%26gt; when guets come my mil makes sure that /// she puts up this act ..that how close we are..Do you think .. my husband %26amp; I should take a stand?
YesDo you think .. my husband %26amp; I should take a stand?
Who owns this house?



Be careful not to tick off the landlady.



If you are the landlady, they should take better care.

No comments:

Post a Comment