Monday, February 20, 2012

Haven't in eaten much in two days?

Three days ago...my GF and I lost all contact with eachother, her mom thinks I'm a bad influence over some misunderstandings and it's been 20 days since we've seen eachother. I feel truly depressed.



I feel weak, sick, and have no appetite. I constantly have pressure in my chest and sudden shocks of panic and extreme sadness that makes me want to gasp and take a deep breath.



I have been diagnosed with anxiety/depression this year...



I have not eaten a full meal since the night before I last saw her. So that's been a little over 2 days. Last night I had a small pizza (more like a snack) but almost felt like throwing up eating it, and the taste (although I usually would've loved it) was not appealing.



Today all I've had is water and a popcicle. I'm starving but food does not sound good.



What do I do? :( Could this start an eating disorder or will it go away?Haven't in eaten much in two days?
First of let me start of by saying I'm sorry to hear that, I would deffinetaley try to keep her off your mind till' you feel strong enough to call hear and speak to her again. Maybe send a letter to her and her mom asking for permission to date her daughter. I would also think of some of your favorite foods to eat. I had suffered the same issues. :\ hope you feel better and please eat :D
Eating disorders have to do with self-image and weight.



Your problem seems to be depression. Changes in appetite and eating habits is a symptom of depression, which can lead to either weight loss or weight gain depending on how your eating has changed. This is not an eating disorder; it is major depressive disorder.Haven't in eaten much in two days?
I would recommend to make yourself eat just so you can have all the nutrients that you need. And wait for a while to see if you get over depression. But it could take a while so hold on. If that don't help you have to talk to somebody that will listen and be there like a close friend or a trusted person.
You have to eat something or you're only going to feel worse. Get out and move on with life for now. If the depression continues, see a professional.Haven't in eaten much in two days?
go to friends it'll distract you and also workout it increases things called endorphins and it's a natural chemical to make you happy.
its called 2000 calories
You're depressed and anxious. Call your doctor for help.
This is going to sound bad no matter how I put it but smoke up. It makes me clean out the fridge in an hour and makes my depression go away for about 2 hrs. Although I have heard about people that have never smoked and had a really bad experience. So if you've never tried it maybe you shouldn't because with you being so depressed it might affect you in a negative way.

Another thing to try is get a time consuming hobby. Im hardcore into collecting vinyl right now and before that I was into comic books.

No comments:

Post a Comment