Thursday, February 23, 2012

Preparation for Lemon Detox Diet?

I'm talking about this one, you know, the one Beyonce used? :

http://www.ehow.com/how_2337328_make-lemon-detox-diet.html



I'm just wondering, how should I start this? Should I pig out and then start the diet the next day? Or should I go a day or so of just drinking water and tea and a few veggies and THEN start the diet? To, you know, create a more gentle flow to the all liquid diet?



The reason I'm doing this is to get a REAL jump start to a real diet. I've dieted correctly before--eat less and healthy, and do cardio, but it could NEVER get me under 160. I started at 210, and exercised my butt off and ate healthily...However, I could only get to about 160 the lowest and the scale would just NOT move! I'm talking, for months! So of course, I gave up. Now, after my returning to a crap diet and eating pizzas everyday, I'm back up to about 170 lbs.. So I'm hoping doing something extreme like this will get me under 160, and then being under 160 will give me a lot of motivation to get to my healthy weight--about 135--the right way. I'm confident I won't gain it back, because right after this, I'm not going to return to an OLD junkie diet, I'm going to eat healthy and small portions. (And honestly, I don't even give a crap about the number on the scale, I just want to be thinner. So if taking the wastes from my stomach, [which I know I have, because I'm constipated all the time..] will take inches off my tummy, I'll be very happy.)



ALSO: is it okay to exercise during this diet? Even if it's light exercise, like yoga or sit ups or lifting a few dumbbells?



Thanks so much!!!!! Also, please don't answer if you're just going to rant about how this is unhealthy. I'm planning to do it for a little less than 2 weeks, and hope to lose at least 12 lbs.Preparation for Lemon Detox Diet?
Ok. I won't rant about how unhealthy it is. It's not my fault you'll possibly collapse.



Ok. Since this diet will barely have any calories, the best thing for you to do is to do light exercise. Don't over do it because you are not fueling your body properly and your body will enter into a catabolic state, which nobody wants.



Keep running and when you feel you are going to faint, stop immediately and hydrate your body and stop working out for the rest of the day.Preparation for Lemon Detox Diet?
I lost 40 pounds in 2 months and when i was done I had a check up with my doc and said eery thing was fine and nnow I FEEL BETTER THAN EVER

No comments:

Post a Comment