Thursday, February 23, 2012

What's the most repeated lie you've ever been subjected to?

I think the most pervasive lie I've ever been subjected to went as follows: Everything I hate every body likes. I recently said mac %26amp; cheese was the one pasta I disliked. M

%26amp; C is different from other pastas, yet that was considered more unusual than the fact that someone else disliked spagetti. I knew by observation that there were others who didn't like Mac %26amp; cheeze either. I think the taste is different, Caesars Pizza tastes closest to it, %26amp; it's acceptible to me.



When I hated grapefruit, everybody else LOVED it. It wasn't until I aquired a taste for grapefruit, when people who hated grapefruit came out of the woodwork. I never considered GF to be gross tasting, just imposing. I started to consider it fairly refreshing. I have an issue about being touched by birds. When that leaks out, everybody leaks out that nobody views birds as anything but beauty %26amp; light. That birds never scare anybody. I used to have a remote controlled "ornithopter" an aircraft that flies by flapping wings instead of a propeller. I've noted the reactions of people thinking it was a bird in the building, as well as the relief from them as they recognized it for what it was. Also there are negative bird legends which-true or not-say something about how birds %26amp; flying animals are percieved, like the notion that birds are messangers of death. Some of the bird attacks in the famous Hitchcock thriller were simulated by throwing wing flapping birds in the actors faces. Apparently, it took a lot out of them. "Non-ornithophobics" have described bird attacks as scary even though they got out uninjured. So birds do have at least some aesthetic fear-or shock-factor. You can't stigmatize a fear of birds and embrace a fear of rats or snakes as if it were perfectly normal %26amp; acceptible. A cockatoo in a You Tube seemed to indicate that some birds-like some cats- like people who are afraid of them. One fear I had in younger years when I was just learning to swim-the fear of deep water was one that I was never really criticized for. The weird thing about my deep water fear at that time was the fact that I couldn't get it in my head that-no matter how much water is below you-it's still the same k2o @ the surface. The distance from shore is a greater issue, but we're more concerned about vertical extremes than horizontal. My fear of such things went away in my teenage when I learned a stretch of water I used to swim through all the time was much deeper than the water I'd want to be in %26amp; it wasn't that bad, %26amp; the afforementioned factors hit homeWhat's the most repeated lie you've ever been subjected to?
tldnr



but in answer to your original question, I answer: the bible.
That somehow, wealth distribution in the capitalist system had anything at all to do with justice.What's the most repeated lie you've ever been subjected to?
What's the most repeated lie you've ever been subjected to?



"Jesus saves."
god made everything ... .PURE RUBBISHWhat's the most repeated lie you've ever been subjected to?
amazing
Noah really got all those animals on the ark. No REALLY!!
I agree to the terms and services
What the?
We are never victims being subjected to anything. We make our own decisions in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment