Wednesday, January 25, 2012

About 2 days ago, not too long after eating lunch I felt extreme discomfort in the upper portion of my stomach?

About 2 days ago, not too long after eating lunch I felt extreme discomfort in the upper portion of my stomach. I proceeded to throw up for the next 2-3hrst. Everything coming up was very sour and acidy. I took some TUMs after throwing up once figuring it'd neutralize any acid and from then on everything that came up wasn't sour or acidy.



Next day I ordered some pizza...after one slice I started feeling that SAME discomfort in the opper portion of my stomach. This time it quickly went away and I didn't have to puke. But all throughout the day this is what happened...I would only eat tiny bits....feel that stomach discomfort...stop eating. Luckily I didn't end up puking at all.



My guess is whatever I threw up on that first day made the the upper portion of my stomach really sensitive from all the acid coming up...and then eating pepparoni pizza didn't exactly help it heal...



What do you guys think i should do? I was going to just eat really bland food today (bananas, rice apple sauce, etc) and see how my stomach feels and then proceed from there. My wife thinks it might just be a stomach virus.About 2 days ago, not too long after eating lunch I felt extreme discomfort in the upper portion of my stomach?
Possible stomach flu yes, also sounds like acid reflux, makes it burn really bad all down your esophagus and in your stomach. Try drinking a little milk to see if that helps, and if not Pepcid A-C over the counter works well. Also stay off the really spicy foods, including pizza. =PAbout 2 days ago, not too long after eating lunch I felt extreme discomfort in the upper portion of my stomach?
not a good idea to eat the pizza. Apple sauce and crackers are the best things to eat. take little steps, next try some toast dry non sweet cereal etc. Whatever you do do not eat dairy. dairy upsets the stomach. Also as far as medicine I would try milk of magnesia it does not taste very good but it does the job nicely. Hope you feel better.About 2 days ago, not too long after eating lunch I felt extreme discomfort in the upper portion of my stomach?
You might want to get your gall bladder checked if it last more than a couple more days. Could easily be just a bug, but if it continues I think you should see your doctor. Hope you feel better soon.
  • flyff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment