Sunday, January 29, 2012

My friend always wants me or tricks me into paying for her.?

There is a few things that happened that I don't understand why she cant pay it with her money and she does have enough money to pay for it. I'm 17 and Shes 16 and we are both girls. We have been friends for 4 years. The first case was extreme pizza. We, well I ordered pizza for the both of us. Cheese pizza with black olives, pepperonie for her. It was 3.50 I paid seperatly for mine and the guys waiting for my friend I turn to her to go tell her and she says to me " I'm going to have to buy you something too, to pay you back since you payed for me." I told her " I didn't pay for you, it's 3.50, you don't have 3.50?" which I knew she did she said she brought 50 bucks or 25. So she's like oh... Okay and pays for it. The next case was Starbucks that just happened yesterday. I ordered my coffee I didn't know i was paying for two you know their prices are really high for just a cup of coffee I thought I was paying for myself. So I said to my friend "arnt you getting one?" and she said " I did you paid for me here's your money." she pays me back two dallors. Which I payed 4.47. I'm just confused why would I pay for something for her when she has the money? What is she too lazy to take it out of her pocket? Well that's my questions what do you guys think? Thank you!My friend always wants me or tricks me into paying for her.?
she is being lazy, just wants your money...hmmm... did you ever think of her as a user? cause thats what it sounds like. your kinda giving her the free ride, and she knows you well enough to try to sneak herself into the ride, ya know what i mean? ; next time have her show her money and pay first so you know shes not playing the funny biz.My friend always wants me or tricks me into paying for her.?
shes either sed to people buying things for her or she wants things cut price from yo and is trying to trick you. send her to pay for things in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment