Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Extreme diarrhea over 36 hours?

Ive had extreme diarrhea starting 5 am yesterday morning Over the past 3 days all ive eaten is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, top ramen, and pizza that others had. I had no idea how this could have started its extremely watery and its a yellow/green/brown color and there no solids to it at all. Over a 2 and a half hour period of class last night I had to rush out of class at least 3 times and it seems never ending. Im also getting a burning sensation in my you know where that gets so bad I cant even walk. there seems to be what looks to me like little pieces of intestinal membrane in it? please help despite how gross this must sound i dont know what to do should i go to the emergency room?Extreme diarrhea over 36 hours?
yes...sounds pretty bad. If you can't keep food or liquids down and/or have a fever....I'd go to the ER.

No comments:

Post a Comment