Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where can i get a FREE pizza box from?

I am making a pizza cake (a cake but looks like a pizza) for school. we were told to go round and ask thinks about ppl, etc etc, and basically, my teacher asked a boy some facts about someone and he said my facts, that i wanted to be the next jamie oliver. my teacher is known for his love of sweets/cakes/biscuits, etc so he said what would you like to make is possible. i said cakes, biscuits. he said good. for monday bring in something. i asked what he's like he said he didn't mind. therefore im pushing myself to extremes ive never succeeded at before, after all, i'm only just about to turn 14! i decided to make this pizza cake, and to top it all off, i need a takeaway pizza box. i need to find out where i can get one from, for free. im thinking domino's or pizza hut, but would the really let me just walk away with a box for free? i really desperately need answers, asap would be brilliant! i live in Clacton, essex, england. thanks for your help!!

p.s. i cannot make one, there is not enough time, and it woudl be better to get an original one, with a well known brand, (i.e. dominos, pizza hut)Where can i get a FREE pizza box from?
Explain you need it for school, a large chain probably isn't going to care. Maybe add something like 'And it's free advertising for you guys'.Where can i get a FREE pizza box from?
Approach one of the pizza restaurants and explain that it is for a class project and would they please give you an empty box. Most business support the local schools.Where can i get a FREE pizza box from?
If you came to my shop I would so I cant see why they wont

No comments:

Post a Comment