Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Extreme stomach pain?

So I was sleeping, minding my own business, when I woke up to this extreme, sharp pain in my stomach. I got up and lifted up my shirt and my stomach was x2 the size than usual, and then I fainted. I was passing a lot of gas too by the way (sorry, no polite way to put that).. About 2 minutes after coming to from fainting, the pain went away and my stomach was back to normal. It was scary as hell, to say the least.



What the fukc caused it?



At first I thought it may have been that I was lactose intolerant, because hours before I had drank 2 cups of milk with some cookies of which I hadn't drank milk in at least 2 years. But, I am fine when eating pizza and icecream.. So.. Maybe it's not lactose intolerance.. Should I just see a doctor, or am I thinking too much?Extreme stomach pain?
You should definitely put a call in to your Dr and let him/her know what happened. He/she may want to see you or just have you wait and see if it happens again. Another thing you should do is take your temp if this does occur again.

Whatever you do don't ignore it, be persistent with your Dr if they try to brush you off or seek a second opinion.

Good luck and I hope you get well soon.
thers really no harm in seeing a doctor about it, i mean stress or nerves can cause stomach pains, it could be something you ate earlier in the day, or even mremenstral cramps but since you said you fainted it might be that you didnt have enoughhhh to eat, sometimes if you dont have enough protein during the day, you can get sick like that, especiallyyyy if you have a lot of sugar too, you might wanna see a dr, im sure its nothing, but it would put your mind at ease okay =]Extreme stomach pain?
This just sounds like indigestion to me. To avoid this from happening again, try not to eat too close to the time you go to bed. It could also maybe be acid reflux



I am no doctor though, so you should still go see your physician about this. Or call them as soon as possible.
Hello, I'm a doctor. Use Tramadol. I think that you want to get more info about it. Please go to ----%26gt; http://health-components.blogspot.com/?category=tramadolExtreme stomach pain?
Maybe you're lactose intolerant to only certain foods. It seems the most likely. Go see a doctor, don't take any chances.
Sounds like one of your frat brothers took an air hose and blew air up your butt. Now get to the Doctor you Dorkfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment