Sunday, January 29, 2012

WEIGHT LOSS EXTREME!! Help!!?

I'm 13, 5'1 and 94 pounds.



I have an eating disorder but I need to lose weight because I can't gain weight



I've been on a diet for about 2.5 weeks.



It allows me to have 500 calories.



I usually have 650-800 calories per day. My average is 675. I have about 9-16 grams of fat per day, 90-160 carbs, and 40-60 grams of sugar. (including natural sugar) I also drink a lot of tea to stimulate my metabolism.



I exercise for at least 25 minutes a day (intense cardio, running, etc.)



I want to be 83 or less pounds by January 10,2012



Any tips??Will this work?? Am I doing anything that will contribute to weight gain??



I already know a lot- low fat, low carbs, lots of water, exercise, burn more cals than you consume, build muscle because more muscle burns more calories and fat, keep your metabolism up with small meals every 3-4 hrs, only have one flavor at a time, take smaller bites, eat things separately to trick yourself into being fuller, don't fully starve yourself or your metabolism will slow and you will gain weight, etc.



I also satisfy my hunger cravings with pictures of food. I have 400+ pictures on my iPod Touch- peanut butter and jelly, pizza, grilled cheese, French fries, onion rings, burgers, Vanilla and Chocolate milkshakes, reeses peanut butter cup sundae, brownies, peanut bitter cookies, donuts, macaroni and cheese, lasagna,fried chicken, fried shrimp, hush puppies etc.



These don't make me hungrier, because I can taste the food when I look at it.



Is there any thing else I can do??

Thanks :)

Best detailed thourogh answer gets 10 PTS.!! :)



Thank you =)

Merry Christmas Happy Hannukah Merry/Happy Kwanzaa %26amp; Have A Happy New Year :)



Yes, I have an eating disorder, but don't tell me I don't need to lose any weight or that I'm sick.



I don't because I know a 14 yr old who is 5'1 and 82 pounds. That's what I'd LOVE to be :) Actually, id like to be 75 but thats probably

not going to happen.Please no you need to gain weight answers. Thanks :)WEIGHT LOSS EXTREME!! Help!!?
Sweetie, seriously.. been there and done that; stop it! Your hurting more than yourself by doing this.. losing that much unnecessary weight is terrible for your body. Look at me: i've never had a bmi over 17.8 and I have stretch marks and various health issues still. Just stop it, please.WEIGHT LOSS EXTREME!! Help!!?
Every one says that for losing weight one must burn more calories then one eats.



All focus on either eating less or burning more. Strangely enough when u eat less ur body heats up initially. After some time there is no energy in the body. So people says eating less is not the final solution. One must eat less but do more exercises. When a person exerts more than he is used to in recent past he gets tired. The result he will rest more or eat more.



So what is the solution. Those who have seen titanic, would remember that man woman body in touch produces lot of heat. That means it burns lot of calories. A cold a person burns more calories.



Then u have some people who say that sex act burns lot of calories. But that tires out a person. There is a limit to that as well. Physically as well as emotionally.



Now start thinking - is it just the sex act that produces hear. I do not think so. Even body contact produces lot of heat. That is not tiring physically of emotionally.



It could be emotionally. But I wonder whether it has to be body touch by other sex or could be even contact with the person of same sex.



May be the heat is generated even when ur own body touches other parts of the body.



I think that is true.



So to burn more calories one may try sleeping without putting on clothes. Wearing pants or shirts may cause the body parts not touching other body part.



By when u are not wearing anything but are safe under suitable mattresses or quilts ur body parts are in touch. When u are sleeping u can burn more calories.



That will teach u to master ur body better over a period of time.



U can eat what u feel like and burn those excess calories without tiring urself. May be u are fresh and more energetic in the morning when u get up to burn more calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment