Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is it possible to...? Please answer!!!?

For wrestling, I want to lose 6 pounds by the 12th, and then if I do I have to stay at the exact same weight until the 27th. If I lose it in a little bit more than a week, wouldn't I just gain it back??? Also, would this be healthy? or should I just try to lose 2-4 to be in a little bit heavier weight class?

I have lost 2 lbs. in the last 4 days (Went from 121 to 119) I have been drinking non-caffinated(Sp?) green tea, drinking protein shakes, cutting out soda and caffeine, I have eaten less, havent been cutting out entire meals, I have cut out just about all extreme fatty foods (Pizza Rolls, Hot Pockets) havent been eating fast food, and I have been going on walks. If i stuck to this till 7 Am March twelfth, could I lose 6 pounds, and keep that the same till the 27th???Is it possible to...? Please answer!!!?
You've lost water weight, if you want to keep losing weight you need to eat less, and to sustain that weight you need to keep to the same low amount of calories because you'll rapidly gain water weight once you return to a normal diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment