Wednesday, January 25, 2012

IM starting to get fat agaijn after losing an extreme amount of weight.?

i am 14 now. but when i was 13 i weighed 174 pounds. after months of dieting and exercising, going to pakistan and sweating for 3 moths(my cuzzins live there) and a little help from puberty to get me really tall i lost 50-60 pounds of fat. but i came back from pakistan and am starting to get fat again. when i was dieting i had this extreme urge to fill my stomache but i somehow found a way to fight and ate a LOT less. also i just pushed my self not to be lazy and started exersing. i found that doing a activity that works you out is a lot less exuasting if you really enoy doing it like i really like to BMX and so i started doing that for exercise. okay so now my appititte is starting to get monstorous again (im talking eating 6-8 slices of pizza and not feeling full) and i gained 10 pounds has this happend to anybody before and how to KILL MY APITITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM starting to get fat agaijn after losing an extreme amount of weight.?
Tip Drink alot of water while you are eating. try not to get full by eating the pizza, drink water to get you full.



whenever you get the urge to eat!



Try to eat fruits!! or drink water. it helps alot.



Keep that in mind my friend, hope that helps





I love basketball so, i tell myself everyday i want to grow stronger and be more healthy.



So if you love BMX, Keep active and be active.!IM starting to get fat agaijn after losing an extreme amount of weight.?
It's a mental battle. I do this ALL the time, but I'm the skinniest I've been since pre-puberty so I'm trying not to gain it all back again. You HAVE to let yourself splurge.



I've started (yesterday actually) to make myself eat vegetables either before or at least WITH any splurge I desire. That way, my 6-8 slices of pizza goes to 3-4 slices and then it will decrease with time. Drink LOTS of water and coffee or tea. If you can get a job waiting tables let me tell you that your weight will fall off if it's in a busy restaurant!



Also, when I was in bootcamp-my drill sergeant used to tell us that we could eat anything we wanted but we better know that we'd sure as heck be burning off whatever we ate. So every time we ate dessert (which none of us did after one girl made the mistake of doing so) we had to do an extra hour of being smoked. Try running up and down a hill fully clothed in a pair of boots every time you eat something bad for you. That'll have you changing your mind on that 8th piece of pizza real quick.



I've only been that strict with myself once and after nearly getting sick at the gym on the treadmill I decided that maybe I'd just work out a little harder and a little more that week. That has been working better.



Hit the gym whenever you 'can't get full' and drink a bottle or glass of water. Give yourself 30 minutes and if you're still wanting that 8th piece of pizza go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment