Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I need some advice.about gastric bypass /lap band.do you think that it would be too extreme in my situation?

ok so im 5'9 and i weight 203 pounds i already lost a large amount of weight almost 75 pounds

i do exercise i have 2 dogs that are really energetic and need lots of exercise so i take them out twice a day for hour walk and i am losing weight but its like 2-3 pounds every 2 weeks

and im really sick of my parents talking sh_it about my weight

i have that central obesity it looks like i have a barrel on my stomahc but thats mostly lose skin from the amout of weight i lost previously

so i dont know if that will go bakc to its normal state or if i iwll have ot get it surgicaly removed

any ways i am considering getting the lap band or gastric by pass although form what i read i found that doctors generally wont do it on patients that have BMI lower that 35-40

my BMi is 30

i do feel great with the way i look

its just that their talking can get pretty annoying my mom is like almost 5 feet and she weight 82 pounds and my father is like 5'5 and he weight 155 pounds



my whole problem with weight started 4 years ago i use to be athletic i run outdoor and indoor tracks,but only short distances but as i grew and probably started puberty i didnt actually care about it th e stress of starting school and the fact that i didnt know english was a big set back ofr me so i looked for comfort in food



but as im thinking about it right now maybe it would be too extreme maybe with some time something will change

i do watch what i eat

im usually not hungry in the morning so the first meal i have its at about 12 pm or 1 pm but i have i to drink a cup of tea in the morning and grab a large cup of coffee on my way to school



and the last meal i have its at about 9 or 10 pm right before i go with my dogs out at night

but i do eat pizza or chinese food like twice a weekI need some advice.about gastric bypass /lap band.do you think that it would be too extreme in my situation?
Wow, I think you are doing great. You are slightly overweight for your height. The only problem is you will probably struggle for life. Those kind of surgeries are very extreme and I would not suggest them for someone like yourself. Keep up the good work!!I need some advice.about gastric bypass /lap band.do you think that it would be too extreme in my situation?
I would like to assist you by giving you the best site where all your problems will be solved : browse Medicine.net.com. Ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment