Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Extreme Hunger?

Ok......the last 2 weeks or so, i have had extreme hunger after eating....for example.......here were my food choices for the day...after eating EVERY MEAL....about an hour and half or so I am STARVING......literally like I havent eaten in days!!!!



Breakfast: Chic fil a chicken minis 3 count and fruit cup

Lunch : 3 small slices pizza

Dinner: Steak, corn on the cob and veggies with ranch dipping sauce...



I literally ate one hour ago and I feel like i could eat an entire pizza.....!!!!!



my period is 2 days late...but pregnancy test is negative......does anyone have an explantion????Extreme Hunger?
we don't have constant or the same appetite for our whole life, maybe you just have this what they call great appetite for food that's whyExtreme Hunger?
PMS may have something to do with it

or it could just be raging hormones...depending on your ageExtreme Hunger?
The hunger part concerns me. You may have a parasite. Because they eat all the food right away and your stomach doesnt get any so it is auto hungry again.
I don't know your age, but if you are younger, it could be a growing spurt. Women get hungry when they are pregnant because the baby is using the food they eat and the body needs more proteins etc.. but that doesn't usually happen until mid to late preg. it isn't really true that women are starving in early early preg. They may crave, but if you are only a couple of days late, it could be stress or many other reasons. Maybe you haven't been eating right and your body is craving healthy foods, nourishment. If it keeps up and you are really troubled about it, call your doctor. Having a tape worm will make you very hungry because it attaches to your digestive tract and eats your food, it would make you loose weight. I doubt that is it, that's not a real common thing and the only way you can really get that is in animal poo, and in jesting bugs, but its not impossible. Not to gross you out, but if it keeps up, I am just saying you may really want to go to your doctors and ask questions about your apatite. Good luck and I really doubt it is a tape worm, sorry if I grossed you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment