Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is this a good friend? Should I just end it?

Me and my friend are both girls. I'm 17, she's 16. I went to Ross with her yesterday. There are stores right next to each other and then there is gormans which is two blocks away. We went to borders, extreme pizza. I'm a slow eater and it took me 15 minutes to eat two slices and my friend got really bored she kept moving like a toddler. I finished and we went to Ross. I told her I was going to go to the shoes area if she needs me and she says " Yeah okay bye." really fast like I'm cramping her style. She goes up to me 4 minutes later and says let's go to gormans. I looked outside and saw it was dark outside and I said I don't want to walk out there and then walk to your house it's really far away plus it's dark and we are two young girls. My friend said " Okay bye then." she starts walking away I tried to talk some sense into her but she left. So I called my mom and my mom comes she took probably 10 minutes. My mom took me to gormans and I search every corner of the store for my friend and I couldn't find her. Then I called her and she said she's at home. I told her I went to gormans to look for her and my moms here she said when she left she went into chipotle or starbucks exactly like that( which is like two feet away from Ross) and she said and I thought I saw your moms car pick you up and leave so I went home. So first of all I woul have told her I called my mom. Second it took my mom 10 minutes to get there. Third if she saw that she must of left not to long ago from Ross. So I said didn't it ever occur to you wha if I didn't call my mom and I went to gormans and god forbid what would of happened. And she said yeah but you called Your mom and I said what if I didn't!? So I'm like okay bye. So today at school when school was over I was outside and my friend is walking by me before she passes me and I looked at her and smile she kept on walking without stopping and kept her eyes straight ahead like she didn't see me and I said " Liz? No hi?" and she kept on walkiIs this a good friend? Should I just end it?
I think that you should end it, she obiviously thinks she is better than everyone on this planet, so I wouldn't stick around someone like that cuz they just hurt you. my sister is like that, but I can't really get away from her. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment