Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Extreme problem with weight gain. What could be wrong?

I am a 16 year old male, 5'10 and I weight only 90 pounds.



Everyone at my high school hates me and I have no friends due to my weight. I am constantly bullied and harassed by everyone and accused of being anorexic. It has made me depressed and I'm doing everything that I can to put on weight, but no matter how much I eat, I just can't gain weight.



For the last 2 weeks I have been on an extreme 5,000+ calorie a day diet. Today I have eaten a gallon of ice cream, a big bag of microwaveable popcorn, 3 eggs, 5 sausages, 4 bacon strips, 4 pieces of toast, 4 waffles, a large toasted cream cheese bagel, a whole large pizza, a big mac, large fries, 2 protein shakes, 2 klondike bars, 3 bowls of spaghetti, 3 tablespoons of peanut butter, a whole steak, stuffing, mashed potatoes, spinach, 12 chicken nuggets, 4 pop-tarts, half a tray of brownies, a gallon of soda, half of a chocolate pie, etc... all in really big portions and I'm not even done.



I've spent literally the whole day eating since I woke up and have been ever since. My stomach hurts so bad and I have to throw up. I threw up earlier due to overeating and had to re-eat a lot of stuff to get the calories back. I am in so much pain right now forcing down dinner and eating a family sized dinner of lasagna with 7 servings. I'm literally sitting here gagging and forcing down the lasagna.



I have been eating like this for the last 2 weeks and I have only gained 3 pounds, when I should have gained 11. My mom eats almost nothing and she still weights more than I do. She is 5'5 and weighs 107 pounds but she only eats around 1 meal a day and a few snacks.



The doctors don't believe I eat this much, they look at me and assume I'm anorexic. I got my thyroid checked out and it was normal, so it can't be hyperthyroidism. Could there be something else causing this? I'm scared I'll have to eat like this my whole life, or more, to maintain a healthy weight.Extreme problem with weight gain. What could be wrong?
Maybe you should be checked for a tapeworm.



But stop force feeding yourself, you could cause an injury.



Quit it with the carbs. You need protein, and exercise. And better friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment