Sunday, January 29, 2012

What are some extreme, hilarious & foolproof pranks I can play on my friends?

My ex-boyfriend and his two bestfriends (which are also very good friends of mine) started a prank war when they saran wrapped my car. I retaliated with a bigger car prank that was successful, until it backfired. They have pranked me several times in the past few months and everytime I try to get them back it never works (tried to order a pizza to one of their houses last night and last minute they changed locations...had to cancel the pizza).



Anyway, long story short, I need the most outrageous, hilarious, and extravagant prank ideas. I don't want to break the law or cause serious damage, on account of the consequences, but I want something that'll get them GOOD. I need to win this! And I need lots of ideas because it is an ongoing war. HELP ME!What are some extreme, hilarious %26amp; foolproof pranks I can play on my friends?
Put a note on your victim’s car that says “Sorry about the dent. Call me so we can swap insurance information.” Include a fake name and phone number. Be sure to hide nearby so you can watch them search in vain for the “dent.” make sure u use different hand writing!! lolz
Put a powder pack, or red powder in their shower head.What are some extreme, hilarious %26amp; foolproof pranks I can play on my friends?
put red coolaid powder in their shower head.

you have to remove the head %26amp; put the powder in it then screw it back on



it'll dye their skin red or pink for about two days, depending on how much they scrub at it!
Hears a good one that only works if yu do it right!

1) go to one of their houses and put clear plastic rap on their toilet.

2) Make sure that it is unnoticeable so they don't see it.



what happens is this: they go to take a pee and then it go's every where!!! ( Does not work when they go to take a crap though.)





Have fun with this prank and good luck with the war.What are some extreme, hilarious %26amp; foolproof pranks I can play on my friends?
Put shaving cream in their hand when they are sleeping

and then tickle their nose with a string. %26lt;}:-})

No comments:

Post a Comment