Sunday, January 29, 2012

Today I'm going to have an extreme junk food day?

I've been dieting for the last month and lost 6.5 pounds. My husband and my mom wanted to take me to a pizza buffet today and normally when people invite me to places like that I decline because of my diet but today I accepted because I really need a junk food day. It's only 8:05 and I've already ate a piece of peanut butter pie a banana and some honey wheat pretzels and for lunch I'm having a pizza buffet and dinner im not sure yet but I know I'm baking a cake later.

Normally I would never eat this much junk, even if I wasn't dieting but I wanted to go all out because I can't do this again for awhile.

This one day isn't going to make me gain any weight will it? Im probably going to consume like 2,000-3,000 when normally I only consume 1,200 or a little less.Today I'm going to have an extreme junk food day?
One bad day won't hurt you that bad. It's good that you didn't fully free the hungry beast, staying under 3000 should be fine for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment