Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Extreme fatigue and mental problems?

Whenever I eat carbohydrates(like pizza or even sweet tea). I experience drowsiness, confusion and mood swings. It sucks, and I am puzzled. Thoughts?Extreme fatigue and mental problems?
When you eat carbs, you get a big dose of insulin. The combination of your blood sugar going way up, the insulin kicking in, and then going back down gives people a funny sensation sometimes. But it sounds like yours is more severe. Have you looked into food allergies or intolerances? Have you ever been tested for diabetes? If you're having that many problems with eating, I would definitely get tested. Here's a link for celiac disease, which is what I thought of immediately when I saw your headline.

http://www.csaceliacs.org/celiac_symptom鈥?/a>



Definitely get this checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment