Sunday, January 29, 2012

Do you think this patron of walmart is being a bit extreme?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Black-peop鈥?/a>



basically someone got on the walmart PA and said "Attention: all black people leave the store."

It was followed urgently with a manager apologizing for the anouncement.



this patron though said she's boycotting walmart until we can be assured t won't happen again.



I think it's ridiculous. Walmart said they were looking into the matter, but nobody can assure anyone that they can be shielded from racism. On of my managers at one of my jobs is foul mouthed and calls me a ******. he also tells me a do a great job every night, and then of course calls me a ******. I'm not gay, so i'm like "whatever." yeah i could get him in trouble for that kind of crap, but i work at a pizza shop for cryin out loud. i could have waaay sh----er manager in this line of work. and even if i had the perfect manager above me, i would still run into some guy in the parking lot walking into the store saying, "What are you lookin at ******!?"



point is you can't avoid racism. not saying it is right or wrong. i'm for love and peace. but you gotta accept reality.



what do you think?Do you think this patron of walmart is being a bit extreme?
I think that the crazy lady at the Walmart should have been punished and your boss is a total a****** and you shouldn't have to put up with that. We only accept what we can handle and it is awesome that you take the high road and not retaliate but if was me I would say "alright , alright enough with calling me a ******. " Just because it's inappropriate. It doesn't matter where you work there has to be a sense of professionalism.Do you think this patron of walmart is being a bit extreme?
I think this remark was rude and disrespectaful and whoever is responsible should be punished for it. We need to look beyond what color a person's skin is and get along with everybody. But then I really doubt in this world it's probably impossible.
  • mercedes benz usa
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment