Sunday, January 29, 2012

Extreme stress symptoms?

I'm recently 21 years old and engaged. I live with my fiance's parents. We recently moved to IL, found jobs and we were planing on moving into our own place at the end of the month. I'm making minimum wage and he was making over 10$ an hour until he lost his job through no fault of his own and is taking legal action against the company he worked for. So now I feel a lot of stress upon me having the only income and he is stressed from losing his job and we don't know where we will be living by the end of this month.



I have been feeling so much stress lately I burst into tears but wipe my eyes and try to shake it off because I'm either working or in public. Last night my fiance and I stayed out late and I wanted to be home by a more reasonable hour and we got into an argument. As he was yelling at me I suddenly threw up a little. I didn't feel sick and it startled me a little. I read this could be a symptom of stress? Is it a serious symptom?



Also I have a heart condition known as sinus tachycardia. Which one of the triggers is stress. I also went three days without eating anything but a slice of pizza and a sandwich. Which is not good for my heart condition I know...



Does anyone have any advise? I'll just say right now I probably wont see a health professional. I can't afford the bill and I have no health insurance and unfortunately I have stacks of other medical bills to take care of some day when I can.Extreme stress symptoms?
let go of excess stress in muscles, stretch and relax muscles often

breathe deep and slow, this relaxes you a lot



take life one day at a time

a doc would likely prescribe a prozac type med, these help sometimes and you may be able to get them free under some local schems

when seeing a doc never be too proud to say you are brokeExtreme stress symptoms?
I wrote an article about this very subject you may find helpful.



http://healthmad.com/mental-health/stres鈥?/a>Extreme stress symptoms?
Yep
Hi Kuka- take a look at this blog about stress - it answers some questions about why stress comes about. But in terms of managing stress, once thing that can really help in terms of stress relief is eating the right diet. It helps your body fight against the strain it is under. The blog talks about what you can do to eat right for stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment