Sunday, January 29, 2012

Boss?...I can see why you like pizza.?

I went to lunch to get some food

the whiff of mystery meatballs

kinda put me in a bad mood

the lunch lady started to call...



come ere kiddies, in a raspy voice

I grabbed spaghetti, took a chance

but It really was the only choice

(the lunch lady goes off on rants...)



I sat down, the food looked okay

but eavesdropping brought my extreme dismay

oh dear, the spaghetti I ate just crunched

"the kids'll never know it's worms and possum we serve for lunch"







sometimes I wonder...lolBoss?...I can see why you like pizza.?
what? you dont like worms and possums? nice poem lol
LOL! cute!

ahem, cough, cough....



and they strained it all through their hairnets



Lunch ladies aren't all that bad

It's the Snack Ladies you have to worry about...Boss?...I can see why you like pizza.?
Yikes! Possum? And worms? Must be some extremely dense kids that go to that school if they can't tell if they're eating worms and possum...
LOL...would be cute to tape that up in the cafeteria!

funny read =)Boss?...I can see why you like pizza.?
its not real meat



cute write

No comments:

Post a Comment