Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Diarrhea from BEER and PIZZA?! wtf?

these 2 things are like the most ordinary things in America!!!!!

but still I got EXTREMELY sick from it..

I only had a few sips of Mickey's and then 3 slices of pizza hut pizza. (gourmet supreme, gourmet hawaiian)

Someone said I got sick because of all the YEAST in both??



I know it's nasty, but my symptoms are really bad.



like a gallon of liquid diarrhea.

EXTREME GAS

nonstop stomach growling

stomach bloated

stomach hurts when touched

nausea



oh yeah, I'm farting like hell too.



wtf is wrong with me?!

did this happen to anyone else too?Diarrhea from BEER and PIZZA?! wtf?
Sounds like lactose intolerance. Inability to breakdown the lactose in milk products.



Keep food diary for 2 weeks %26amp; if it happens again you might discover the triggers.
I have the same problem with beer, your friends may be right, some people have sensitivity to the yeast or it could be lactose intolerancy and have nothing to do with the beer.Diarrhea from BEER and PIZZA?! wtf?
That can happen, lots of grease on Pizza Hut's pizza especially! It probably just irritated your gut, it may have been a combination of the beer, the pizza and maybe something else you ate that day.



Take some Pepto, it'll help with the runs and everything else. Drink some water, and some Gatorade for electrolytes and you'll be right as rain. Just wait it out.



If it lasts more than a few days see a doctor but I'm sure it's just indigestion!
You could be lactose intolerant--take some Lact-Aid or something like that next time you eat pizza. Don't blame the beer (though you could do better than Mickey's--just my personal opinion).Diarrhea from BEER and PIZZA?! wtf?
could be over-sensitivity to yeast, but depending on how long ago you ate, could be food poisoning.
  • mexican food
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment