Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What's the most extreme prank call you've ever made?

Mine was calling Pizza Hut and ordered 50 deluxe pizzas, all super-sized and sending them to my old crab of a neighbor. It was priceless when I saw his face.What's the most extreme prank call you've ever made?
never made one -_-What's the most extreme prank call you've ever made?
Lol! . We rang a local fish and chips shop and order . 10 kebabs . 15 peices of fish . and 20 large chips. We told them to send it to my next door neighbours house who had recently done me wrong. I knew she was pissed off when she yelled "I DIDNT ******* ORDER ALL THAT ****.!" LOLWhat's the most extreme prank call you've ever made?
WHEN I CALLED THE POLICE AND TOLD THEM A FIRE WAS GOIN ON DOWN THE STREET AND U COULD HEAR THE FIRE TRUCKS AND EVERYTHING LOLOL AND THEN THEY PUT IT ON THE NEWS THAT SOME PERSON CALLED THE STATION AND PRANK THAT THERE WAS A FIRE GOIN ON I LAUGHT LOL
Lol, thats funny, I should try this to, only I live in a dorm and the boys above me are realy loud and have it coming. Otherwise when I was younger and my brother was younger, one day we got out the phone book and made random calls, just kept letting the phone ring but never said anything. Half an hour later a cop comes to the house, me and my brother thught it was because of us so we hid...turns out the cop was there because of my dad (later on in the day we were getting groceries and my younger brother wouldn't go to the car so my dad forced him too and so a witness though my brother was getting kidnapped or something and called the police). Otherwise now my cousin (who is 26) he calls people from his cell phone and tells that that this is "Benton County Sherrifs department" we received a complaint of a noise violation or better yet he will say something like "Benton County Sherrifs department, we found your vehicle in a ditch" or something to that nature leading the person to believe that their vehicle is missing and perhaps damaged. (He was very good at this because he is a police dispatcher and trained to be a police officer)

No comments:

Post a Comment