Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Extreme hunger??!!!!?

Ok......the last 2 weeks or so, i have had extreme hunger after eating....for example.......here were my food choices for the day...after eating EVERY MEAL....about an hour and half or so I am STARVING......literally like I havent eaten in days!!!!



Breakfast: Chic fil a chicken minis 3 count and fruit cup

Lunch : 3 small slices pizza

Dinner: Steak, corn on the cob and veggies with ranch dipping sauce...



I literally ate one hour ago and I feel like i could eat an entire pizza.....!!!!!



my period is 2 days late...but pregnancy test is negative......does anyone have an explantion????Extreme hunger??!!!!?
I think it is a good possibility that u r preggers. With it coming back negative I would definately wait until u r one week late before testing again. It may be that ur body just hasnt had enough time to build up a significant amount of HCG. Lots of baby dust to ya, Good Luck.Extreme hunger??!!!!?
you could be pregnant but the increase in eating is usually later in the pregnancy or at least for me it was but you may not have enough hcg in your urine to pick up on a hpt wait a few more days and test again good luck!!!Extreme hunger??!!!!?
I was the same way just wait and test around Sunday there should be some hcg around that time Wish you luck and Baby Dust to you.
you could be pregnant. You should wait a few more days and then test again.

I know how you feel. I've been getting hungry a lot. My stomach was actually growling while I was still in bed this morning (just waking up) and then after dinner I was still hungry and started to eat chips, but then switched to watermelon. Its crazy, I hope I'm pregnant and not just getting fat..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment