Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Extreme BLOATING! Did pizza do it?

I was really hungry last night and I ate a little more than half of a thin crust veggie lover's pizza. I felt fine but this morning when it was time for me work out, I felt tired, nauseous, and extremely sluggish. To top it off, I woke up really fat. Like my stomach, breasts, and legs are huge! How can I end this? Is this like, air, or is it fat? =(



If it matters, I'm extremely thirsty. Like I just drank 8 cups of water...Extreme BLOATING! Did pizza do it?
I would say it did! But you're idea that you're getting fatter is mostly just in your head but maybe that's true with your stomach a little though. The really thirsty parts probably from the sodium amount in the pizza.





You also probably feel kinda bloated and sick from all that water...





To end this here's a few suggestions:

-Keep drinking lot's of water but not so much in one time period. That'll just make you eventually feel sick and have to go to the bathroom a lot!



-Eat 'clean' today. Don't eat any junk food and limit your carbs to only healthy ones.



-Even if it's harder try to get some more cardio in. Start out slow though.



-Try going for a walk! Boring but the fresh (hopefully!) air might help.



It'll probably be all gone by tomorrow!



Hope I helped! =)Extreme BLOATING! Did pizza do it?
Carbs attract water-and it can deposit all over your body. If you are very thirsty-the Pizza probably contained a large amount of salt .

It's impossible to put a vast amount of fat on in just one day. Just eat a normal healthy diet over the next couple of days-avoid anything in the extreme-plenty of lean meat and veggies. You will be back to your old self in no time xxxExtreme BLOATING! Did pizza do it?
could be any number of things



did you go straight to sleep after the pizza?

have you felt this way before after eating bread type products

have you ate the same pizza before



not fat, fat cant come on overnight its more than likely water. i have a wheat intolerance and when i eat bread,pizza anything with loads of wheat i bloat very quickly you may want to look into it.
i cant say exactly but it may be due to any other cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment