Sunday, January 29, 2012

What do you do when a friends using you?

There is a few things that happened that I don't understand why she cant pay it with her money and she does have enough money to pay for it. I'm 17 and Shes 16 and we are both girls. We have been friends for 4 years. The first case was extreme pizza. We, well I ordered pizza for the both of us. Cheese pizza with black olives, pepperonie for her. It was 3.50 I paid seperatly for mine and the guys waiting for my friend I turn to her to go tell her and she says to me " I'm going to have to buy you something too, to pay you back since you payed for me." I told her " I didn't pay for you, it's 3.50, you don't have 3.50?" which I knew she did she said she brought 50 bucks or 25. So she's like oh... Okay and pays for it. The next case was Starbucks that just happened yesterday. I ordered my coffee I didn't know i was paying for two you know their prices are really high for just a cup of coffee I thought I was paying for myself. So I said to my friend "arnt you getting one?" and she said " I did you paid for me here's your money." she pays me back two dallors. Which I payed 4.47. I'm just confused why would I pay for something for her when she has the money? What is she too lazy to take it out of her pocket? Well that's my questions what do you guys think? Thank you!What do you do when a friends using you?
I have a friend exactly like this. If you have been paying for her, STOP! She will only abuse it until you call her out on it. My friend would try to convince me she never had money until I finally told her I knew she was lying. I mean, it's OK to pay for someone every now and then, but don't let it form into a habit.
My sister does that to me all the time, whether it's borrowing money from me or going out to lunch. She always says she'll pay me back or take me out to lunch. Granted she does pay me back for the money she borrows but it takes awhile. I just talked to her about it and told her I can't do it all the time anymore. Some people are like that and take advantage of kindness. When making plans with her make it clear that she'll be paying for herself.What do you do when a friends using you?
Sometimes people take advantage of kindness and don't really want to waste their money, so they have someone else do the dirty work, my advice to you would be to make sure you don't waste your time paying for someone who won't pay back. Maybe she doesn't realize what she's doing? Talking about it may get you a better perspective of whats going on.
next time when you meet with her

asked her can I borrow 50dollor I will pay back with in one week

make up a story

that you realy need it by 2moroWhat do you do when a friends using you?
Tell her you can't give her any money and that you feel like she's using you, that she's going to have to figure it out herself.



I hate gold diggers!





Or get rid of her seriously, you don't need someone like that in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment