Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pizza Question: Anyone remember "The Insider" from pizza hut? Whatever happened to that...?

I remember when it came out, I think I managed like half a slice before I couldn't eat anymore of it. (1lbs of cheese on a medium pizza is a bit extreme...)



Anyone know if pizza hut plans on bringing it back, or if it's back already?



Marketing Genius: Guys, guys, listen! Here's an idea... What about a pizza... INSIDE OF A PIZZA?!Pizza Question: Anyone remember "The Insider" from pizza hut? Whatever happened to that...?
Like many things companys try, if it doesnt sell well, it's gone. They no longer have the Bigfoot pizza, the Four for 1 or the Piasso (the folded in half pizza.)

Pizza Hut, taco bell and Kentucky fried chicken are all owned by pepsi cola.

Like the Pepsi product Pepsi Clear and other sodas that have disappeared if they dont make tons of money, they try something else.



Sometime a company will take something away and make a big deal about bringing it back (like the Mcdonalds McRib) so maybe that's your best bet.Pizza Question: Anyone remember "The Insider" from pizza hut? Whatever happened to that...?
I guess they ditched it for the stuffed crust pizza. I never had an "Insider" pizza, but I think it would be soggy and very difficult to eat, either held in teh hands or using a fork!Pizza Question: Anyone remember "The Insider" from pizza hut? Whatever happened to that...?
I gained ten pounds just reading your post.
I am getting Heartburn just reading about this!
  • things to do in nyc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment